The "step-by-step" process in which a psychologist, working in the area of Positive Psychology, Body and Creativity, follows the creation of a choreography from a 20 years old dance company.
PUMBA is the name of the production. And it is also the setting of many days of observation.

miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Session nº 4

Tiredness after trying hundreds of possibilities with the material/tissue.

Exploring possibilities for a new choreography.





"Stop! Me agobio! Uff! No me ha gustado nada estar ahí dentro (de la tela)!"
"Es una desconexión total, tener alguna en medio (la tela)! Voy a hablar, para que sepas donde estoy"
"Es importante saber manejar la tela, antes de más:"
"Si lo miro, no lo entiendo.
Tengo que sentir."*


*EN

“Stop! I am feeling stifled! Uff! I really didn’t like to be inside (of the tissue)!”

“To have something in between (the tissue) it’s a complete disconnection! I am going to speak, so you know where I am.”

“First of all, it’s important to know how to handle the tissue.”

“If I look at it I can’t understand it. I have to feel it.”




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario